Great Rivers United Way
How we helped
Online and mobile giving
Text message alerts
Customized online forms
MobileCause, thank you! As we piloted our first workplace giving campaign using online pledge forms, you were very responsive and helpful with the things I didn’t know how to set up and work properly to truly run an effective campaign.
– Majel Hein, Director of Development
Great Rivers United Way had previously been relying on traditional workplace giving methods such as payroll deductions and paper pledge forms when they decided to leverage digital channels, such as online pledge forms, to expand their donor reach through online workplace giving campaigns making it easier for donors to give.
By leveraging MobileCause solutions, and per the request of their corporate partners, Great Rivers United Way launched two pilot programs to test out online pledge forms as opposed to the standard paper pledge forms they had been using prior to make workplace giving both easy and fast.
MobileCause online workplace giving campaigns allowed them to:
- Alleviate all paperwork associated with using paper pledge forms.
- Send daily campaign reports and updates to all participants.
- Leverage meaningful content through videos hosted on the form to show the impact that donors create through their donations.
- Collect donor information more easily
- Deployed an ‘impact calculator’ on the site which showed in real-time how donations were being distributed and which families were being impacted through the donations
Using MobileCause’s online workplace giving forms, Great Rivers United Way has been able to raise $20,000+ in workplace giving donations through the platform and had 150+ digital forms completed from employees through their corporate partnerships after launching the two pilot programs.
Great Rivers United Way
Great Rivers United Way is working to advance the common good and create opportunities for a better life for everyone in their six-county region: Buffalo, La Crosse, Monroe, Trempealeau, and Vernon counties in Wisconsin, and Houston County in Minnesota. Great Rivers United Way focuses on the building blocks for a good life:
- Education: helping children and youth achieve their potential
- Income: promoting financial stability and independence
- Health: improving people’s health
- Community basics: providing access to basic needs like food, shelter, and safety
United Way’s goal is to create long-lasting changes in the Coulee Region by addressing the underlying causes of these problems. Living united means being a part of the change. To donate to this organization, visit here.