Mobilecause Announces Q3 2017 Product Release, Making It Easier For Nonprofits To Connect With Their Donors
LOS ANGELES, CA (October 24, 2017) – MobileCause, a leading provider of digital fundraising and communication software for nonprofit organizations, today announced its Q3 product enhancements that will help deepen the connection between nonprofits and donors. As nonprofits continue to seek out ways to more effectively communicate with donors, these features will enable them to further engage via an already comprehensive fundraising and communications platform. The release enables nonprofits to create easier ways to give, more memorable experiences and greater communication choices for donors.
A few of the major product enhancements recently released include:
- Crowdfunding: Offering easier ways to engage fundraisers and teams with donation update alerts, that will help keep the fundraising momentum going throughout the campaign.
- Event RSVPs: With the busy event and gala season upon us, we enable nonprofits to bring together RSVP, ticketing, and donation pages to create a seamless donor experience.
- Pay with PayPal: Many donors hold PayPal accounts and offering them a variety of payment options makes the donation process an easier and more seamless experience.
- Donation Processing: Nonprofits can keep 100% of the funds raised for their cause by giving donors the option to cover the already low 2.5% flat credit card processing fee.
- Web Content Accessibility: Donors with disabilities can easily access donation forms and landing pages that have been designed to meet the requirements of the (WCGA) AA standard.
- Google Analytics Integration: Nonprofits can measure the effectiveness of their outreach and make better decisions on how to promote and structure campaigns by tracking donor activity via the Google Analytics e-commerce integration.
“As nonprofits gear up for the busiest time of the year for the industry – #GivingTuesday and year-end giving, our development team has been busy making product enhancements to help our customers better connect with their donors. We recognize that the success of fundraising campaigns depends on the way nonprofits share their mission and engage with their donors and we want to make it as effortless as possible to share their stories.”
These enhancements come at a time when fundraising is top of mind with donors. For nonprofits to drive awareness of and increase necessary funds for their cause, these new product enhancements will help support a vital season of giving.
MobileCause provides an innovative suite of digital fundraising and donor engagement solutions that help nonprofits do more good with a full suite of customizable, mobile-friendly solutions including online forms, fundraising events, crowdfunding, campaign promotion, data management, and credit card processing with zero transaction fees. MobileCause is trusted by thousands of nonprofit organizations including United Way, The Salvation Army, American Heart Association, University of Southern California, Habitat for Humanity and many more.