MobileCause Announces Strategic Partnership With HandBid Online Auction Software
LOS ANGELES, CA (December 27, 2017) – MobileCause, a leading provider of digital fundraising and communication software for nonprofit organizations, announced today the launch of its strategic partnership with HandBid, a software provider that offers an innovative mobile bidding app for silent and online auctions.
HandBid provides a convenient mobile and online bidding experience. With this partnership, MobileCause delivers a seamless solution to manage fundraising events and silent auctions. This collaboration enables nonprofits to raise more money while creating an interactive donor experience before, during and after an event.
The system integration between MobileCause and HandBid brings nonprofits:
- A seamless donor experience at a live or digital event that includes bidding on auction items, digital purchases and donations
- Preferred pricing on bundled digital fundraising solutions
- Integrated event management capabilities from sending event invitations, tracking RSVPs to selling tickets and sponsorships, all driving a simple check-in process from a “guest list”
- Knowledgeable support teams for planning and executing fundraising events and silent auctions, in addition to post-event follow-up and receipting
- Low credit card processing fee through MobileCause merchant services
Over the last year, we’ve seen increased interest in complementing live and digital events with silent auctions to enhance fundraising. Being able to offer an ‘in the moment’ experience with mobile giving, live fundraising thermometers and game-like auctions creates memorable events for donors and increases fundraising for our customers.
For a limited time, MobileCause customers can receive a free HandBid API integration for their next event. For more information, contact [email protected].
About MobileCause, Inc.
MobileCause helps nonprofits attract more donors and inspire recurring donations with its engagement platform and digital marketing services. Offering a full suite of solutions including online forms, fundraising events, crowdfunding, campaign marketing and promotion, data management, and credit card processing with zero transaction fees, the company is trusted by thousands of nonprofit organizations for helping them deliver engaging donor experiences.
HandBid’s mission is to provide non-profit organizations and sports teams a native mobile silent auction app solution that improves engagement with less effort, and superior results. Bidders and auction managers both love HandBid for its ease of use, beautiful interface, game-like experience and streamlined processes.
To learn more, visit www.handbid.com.