MobileCause teams up with Paypal to offer nonprofits an integrated donor experience
LOS ANGELES, CA (September 20, 2017) – MobileCause, a leading provider of digital fundraising and communication software for nonprofit organizations, announced today its new collaboration with PayPal, a leading global payments company operating in more than 200 markets, to offer easier, faster and secure ways for nonprofits to engage with donors.
PayPal is a popular payment option donors seek out when making contributions to nonprofit organizations. With this agreement, MobileCause is offering their customers a new payment option for those donors who feel comfortable and confident using PayPal. This collaboration enables nonprofits to create a seamless donor experience – from engagement, support, through to donation processing.
Our mission is to make every connection count between donors and the causes that are most important to them. Being able to offer nonprofits a simple solution to help them grow their support base, accept and process donations as well as communicate their mission are ways that we support our customers and their donors
The system integration between MobileCause and PayPal offers the following benefits to nonprofit organizations:
- Offer donor convenience: Online donations are faster and easier.
- Access funds quickly: When a donor gives through PayPal, the funds arrive quickly in your PayPal account. From there, you can transfer them to your organization’s bank account, free of charge. You can track every donor, and every donation.
- Provide a high-level of security: MobileCause and PayPal are PCI compliant service providers to make sure donor data remains secure.
- Report on donor activity: Donor activity and communications are automatically tracked and reported as part of a MobileCause campaign.
- Receive discounted fees: Discounted transaction processing fees for 501(c)(3) organizations.
- Brand tax receipts – Automatically sends branded tax receipts and payment records to donors.
In addition, transaction data of donations conducted through PayPal is now available through MobileCause’s open API structure allowing for a more seamless integration of partner solutions to address each step in the donor’s lifecycle.
MobileCause is a leading provider of mobile and online software for a new generation of fundraising. MobileCause helps charitable and nonprofit organizations reach their goals with a full suite of customizable, mobile-friendly solutions including online forms, fundraising events, crowdfunding, campaign promotion, data management, and credit card processing with zero transaction fees. MobileCause is trusted by thousands of nonprofit organizations including United Way, Salvation Army, American Heart Association, University of Southern California, Habitat for Humanity and many more.